Monday 14 February 2011

It doesn't get better than Hatallica!!!

I've never seen Metallica, pretty much never listen to their music, although I do own a glow in the dark tshirt of there's, but last week there was only one band I had to check out.  HATALLICA, a Japanese cover band playing their first show outside of Japan at The Pipeline in Liverpool street.  It was really dark, the place was packed but everyone was standing well back from the stage.  After a few songs it was like things just clicked, amusement and caution turned into full on lets get the party started rocking out.  They were great, the drummer spent half the time charging around the stage, and I was more into taking live photos than I have been in a while. Hey maybe I need to just shoot cover bands.












Fun times, and the drummer is a legend!

No comments: