Saturday 20 November 2010

My Fledgling Mini Cab Office Obsession

Halloween 2010 involved a lot of voodoo party fun before sudden realisation that I had to be up at 8am for a course so I called around trying to find a cab.  Freakin hard! no-one had any available so grabbed a beer and headed towards Holloway only to bump into this gem of a place.  Things I noticed first, the pool table, sign saying don't smoke any illegal substances and most of all a down right wierd acculumlation of clutter, maps and posters.  All faded and browning, but looking like a surreal film set or museum piece.  If anyone knows of other incredible mini cab back rooms I'm now on the hunt so let me know.










Click on the images for BIGGER to admire extraordinarily random clutter.  The clutter of heroes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you pics! Were these taken in America?

SAm said...

Hey, thanks a lot. and good reminder that I need to actually update this blog. these were taken late one night in Finsbury Park, North London, UK