Tuesday 27 October 2009

Oh! Inverted World at The Old Queens Head

Dawned on me today that I've been a bit of a hermit last couple weeks but that's about to change.  Seeing Phoenix for the first time tomorrow at Brixton Academy, can't wait!  Then Yuksek & Delphic in Old Street on Sat, I'm DJing with OIW crew on Monday at Ginglik and.... best of the bunch Oh! Inverted World returns to Old Queens Head on 11th November for a proper folky hoe down, we have Treetop Flyers, Mariners Children and Player Piano playing.  nice, nice, nice!

I have a strange love of paper and have tons of different colours and textures stashed away up in a cupboard with a bunch of old maps and travel guides.  Cue me grabbing the paper and everything else falling on my head! shit. Tidied up, got busy with my scissors and harked back to the summer...


No comments: